Do not be quick to Judge Something ~ theater of dreams

Monday, April 18, 2011

Do not be quick to Judge Something

story below is a true story that we can learn from him. Please refer to and take the silver lining: 

This story happens in Beijing China, a girl named Yo Yi Mei have a hidden love of her closest friends in the school. But he never reveal it, he just always keep in our hearts and hopes his friend can find out yourself. But unfortunately his friend was never to know, just take it as a friend, nothing more.


One day YoYiMei heard that his friend would soon marry her tightness, but he smiled "I hope you're happy."
All day Yo Yi Mei sad, he becomes no zest for life, but she always prayed for happiness best friend. July 12, 1994, his best friend gave examples of wedding invitation that will be printed to
Yi Mei, Yi Mei he hoped would come.

Her friend saw
Yi Mei who become very thin and not brightly asked, "What happened to you, you have a problem? Yi Mei smiled as nicely as possible, "You are mistaken, I had no problem nothing, wah undanganya good example, but I would agree if you select the color pink, more gentle ..." He commented on the plan that best friend invitation. Her friend smiled "Oh yes, ummm, I'm replacing it, thank you for suggesting May, I had to go meet my future wife, today we have plans to see see home furnishings ... bye. Yi May smiled, waved his hand, his heart is sick.

18 July 1994 Yi Mei lying in a hospital, he fell into a coma, Yi Mei end-stage blood cancer. Small hope Yi Mei for life, all his organs are functioning just hearing, and brain, others can be said to "die" and all have the tools, only a miracle can cure. Her best friend visit her every day, waiting for him, he even postponed his wedding. For him
Yi Mei is important guest in her marriage.
Yi Mei own family agreed to give "Injection is Dead" to Yi Mei because it could not bear to see suffering Yi Mei.

December 10, 1994, all families agreed tomorrow December 11, 1994,
Yi Mei be injected dead and everyone was sincere, only friends who beg Yi Mei given the opportunity to speak last, his friend looked at Yi Mei who had always shared. She whispered in his ear closer Yi Mei, "Mei what you remember when we were looking for grasshoppers, butterflies catch butterflies? ... You know, I never forgot it, and what you remember in school when we put together because of time because we arrived late, Our subscription chastened yes? "," Do you remember well when I fun of, you fell in the mud when you're coming race, you're angry and pushed me until I too dirty? ... Do you remember me always to do homework at your house? ... I never forget about it ... "

"Mei, I want you to get well, I wish you could smile like before, I really like mortar pipitmu sweet, you have the heart to leave your best friend is a friend
Yi Mei ?...." involuntarily cried, tears dripping wet face Yi Mei.
"Mei ... you know, you're so mean to me, I do not agree you an injection die, I think I want to take you escape from this hospital, I want you to live, you know why? ... Because I love you so much, I'm afraid to reveal you, fear you turn me down "" Even though I know you do not love me, I still want you to live, I want you to live, Mei please, listen to me in Mei ... wake up .... !!, "Her friend was crying, she was strong grasp
Yi Mei hand," I always pray Mei, I hope God gives me a miracle, Yi Mei recover, recovery. I believe, even you know? .. I increasingly hear my prayer fasting for the Lord "," Mei I not strong tomorrow to see your funeral, you're evil ... ! you do not love me, now you want to go, I love you so much ... I got married just want to make you no longer overshadowed myself so that you can find a guy that you always dreamed of, only that in Mei ... "," I wish you said you loved me, I'll cancel my wedding, I do not care ... but that's not possible, you even want to go away from me as a friend ". Yi Mei friend kissed his forehead softly Yi Mei, he whispered, "I love you I love you" her voice sounded hoarse because of crying.

And what happened ?.... Its amazing! "LOVE" can cure everything.
7 hours after that doctors found signs of life in self-
Yi Mei. Yi Mei fingers could move, his heart, his lungs, his body organs to work, It's a miracle! Parties medical contact Yi Mei and notify the family wonders what happened. And a miracle again ... time passed ... coma.

on the date December 11, 1994, when
Yi Mei be able to open his eyes and spoke, his friend was there, he embraced Yi Mei, crying happily, very amazed by the miracle doctor what happened. "I'm glad you could wake up, you're best friend." Yimei tightly hugged his friend, Yi Mei smile. "You are asking me to wake up, you said you loved me, you know I always hear those words, I think I have to struggle for survival." "Lei, I beg do not leave me, I love you so much." Lei, Yi Mei hug, "I love you too".
February 17, 1995, May & Lei Yi married, live happily and up to this time the couple has a male child who was 14 years old. This story was appalling Beijing. What lessons from this story?


Love is a miracle.


Power of Love ... Yes it is a much-discussed discussed in internet. But, I just want to take another viewpoint. What I want to convey?


ASSUMPTION and COMMUNICATION
How many people suffer from life just because these two things, wrong and wrong RESPONSE TO COMMUNICATION.


Do not argue over before ATTEMPT RESULTS. I am afraid submit manuscripts, fear of rejection ... I was afraid to ask the publisher for a raise, later deemed not know myself ... I am afraid propose to her later rejected ... I was afraid of losing the race later ...


Do not think of another person HEART. Do not assume for other people's thoughts. Search first, not to just because alleged to sacrifice themselves. Do not be afraid to RAISE what is in the heart or mind, do COMMUNICATION.


Your work is never a pay rise, but long. Your boss expects understanding but no reaction. Your first bachelor ago, married salaries do not rise as well. You hope the boss sense but still not rising wages. Then you've got kids, cost of living increases. You hope the boss sense but still not rising wages. Finally, your salary is not increasing. On the other hand, your boss pays you feel pretty expensive for bachelor employees. When you get married, the boss feels your salary is quite big for young couples. Moreover, assume your boss is married with a spouse whose income, so your life more prosperous. When you have kids, you do not ask for a raise and keep the spirit of work, so the boss thinks you've had enough. Your boss thinks for a salary raise was not asked, why should you bother to raise the salary. Walah.


The key is COMMUNICATION. Communicate DESIRE, Feeling, and THOUGHT you well at home, at work, at school, anywhere. COMMUNICATE far better than assumed. Maybe after COMMUNICATION results can be good or not in line with expectations. But at least we do not live in the clouds. If you have optimal uses COMMUNICATIONS force, probably would give better results and make your life easier.

1 comments:

Namaku Jatu said...

I got the exact same thing yet in bahasa from a friend. I thought, wow..such celebration of love, im eager to know their story. But after i tried to google it, it came out nil. The only english version of the story is in this site, yet you confuse me with the pronoun referent. Is Yi Mei a 'he' or a 'she'?
I can see you translated it from bahasa.
But my question remains, is this a real stuff? Where's the source of news?

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger