You are a winner in this life,.??? ~ theater of dreams

Monday, March 14, 2011

You are a winner in this life,.???

There is an interesting lesson that I can when recently playing chess against Sheila, nephew he was twenty years younger (we later on in the complex game of chess because chess is a fever and wanted to join the race, so we catch).

Even sheila considered good in Palopo, I could easily eat one by one bidaknya. In the third step I had to eat one piece pawn for free, without reply. So can a free pawn again, then to a free horse, then to the launcher, and even bison. In short he is very careless and one by one my bidaknya Killing.
In the short time I've eaten seven new pieces she ate 2. That is my superior five chess pawns, and the pace is not too dangerous.
But it turns out there is the unexpected.


Suddenly he threatened me and my king to skak.
King of my move, and he to skak again.
The king tried to protect me, then she to skak again, and my king died (Skak Dead)
I was quite shocked, because I eat a lot more bidaknya but eventually lost. Apparently I'm losing strategy. When I focus to spend the enemy as a way to win. My niece Sheila, focus to kill the king of the opponent, regardless bidaknya slaughtered.
When I forget myself to eat one by one opponent pawn, he was preparing a strategy to find ways to make your opponent die king step. A risky strategy, but the "boom" he wins, I lose.


Whether I'm writing about chess?
No this is an article about the strategy to achieve success.
There were students who said he had learned during the night, read all the books but failed in the exam.
While her friend only to learn a little more, note there - here, the tamper old problem, and get good grades.


Did his friend is smarter?
Not necessarily, maybe because his friend has a smarter strategy to master the material and exams.
When Grade 3 high school I studied like hell to deal with Ebtanas (The term ancient UAN) I learned all about and finally I could NEM (Score Ebtanas Pure), the highest in the school. But there are my friends who do not care about Ebtanas, he is busy with kutak kutik about UMPTN (State University Entrance Exam) or similar SNMPTN (National Selection Entrance State University).


It turned out I was the wrong strategy.
I can value the high NEM but it is useless, because I failed to get my first choice college entrance country, I can only second choice. Apparently about UMPTN (SNMPTN) much different from the question Ebtanas (UAN). While my friends who do not care about the focus to UMPN NEM but managed to get the State University of their choice.
Whereas in life, get a University of choice is much more useful than sekledar to high NEM. Just a number.
I was wrong strategy and wrong focus consequently fail to get first choice. You may be working morning, noon and night but make a little money. While there are others working to relax, have a lot of time and family but have a lot of money. Perhaps you are one strategy and one focus in getting the money.


Not a hard worker who gets a lot of money, but smart workers.


I remember when Inter Milan under Jose Mourinho play against Barca in the Champions League Semi-finals 2010. Mengusai Barca game. More than 50% ball controlled by Barca. Insistently attack carried out, but Barca only managed to enter a goal only. While Inter, while it only occasionally held the ball, but immediately attacked and stabbed. The attacks were rare but effective and produces 3 goals.
Jose Mourinho just say, okay Barca in control and technical game, but then Inter Milan finally won.
The right strategy and focus finally make Inter 3-1 win over Barcelona and into the finals and subsequently won the Champions League 2010.


Chess game that reminded me to remain an expert in strategy and focus to win life.


What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger